Mastercam 2019 is scheduled to be released at the end of May 2018!
The next generation of Mastercam software, Mastercam 2019, is open for public beta testing if you are Mastercam customer on maintenance. You can download the beta release here today. Help shape the next generation of manufacturing by using the Customer Forum, which is staffed by CNC Software applications engineers, post writers, technical support staff, software developers and QC engineers. You can access the Customer Forum using this link: Customer Forum.
Here are just a few of the things you’ll see in the Mastercam 2019 Beta:
- New 2D/3D Milling Features improve toolpath efficiency control. Automate 2D chamfering and multiaxis deburring operations. Accelerated Finishing™ is expanded with taper and lens-style tool support.
- Surface and Solid Modeling Improvements simplify CAD for CAM and deliver greater design and geometry editing tools for shop-floor programmers.
- Powerful Turning and Mill-Turn improve your productivity with new plunge/grooving strategies, additional PrimeTurning™ support, expanded 3D tool and holder support, plus bar feed and import/export operation improvements.
- Improved Validation with new, advanced toolpath display and analysis, plus improvements to machine simulation and support.
- Streamlined workflow and graphics with new sectional views, level and planes management.
- ..and many other productivity improvements across the entire product.