A Mastercam Mill3D X9 system updated today will be $6,625
Updating the same system after May 28, 2020, will be $9,375
Save over $2,750 by updating today!
We are reaching out to let you know that Mastercam X9 will be retired with the release of Mastercam 2021 on June 1, 2020. Please review the following about the features you are missing that have been added since Mastercam X9 was released, including the adoption of a new, user-friendly interface, Dynamic Motion® improvements, Accelerated Finishing® advancements, and so much more!
- 3D tool enhancements
- Hole-making consolidation
- Restructured chaining dialog
- More realistic simulation
- Chaining enhancements
- Ability to track associativity
- Model-Based Definition
- Go to Home on Tool Plane change
- New Deburr Toolpath for Multiaxis
- PrimeTurning™ Toolpath
- New Model Chamfer Toolpath for 2D machining
- Solid Hole Function
- 3D Tool Support
- Advanced Toolpath Display
- Sandvik Coromant PrimeTurning™ Support
- 3D High Speed toolpath workflow
- Solid Sweep
- Center Support
- Mastercam Mill Contour Enhancements
- Mastercam’s New Interface
- Dynamic Mill Line of Sight
- Maximum Stock Engagement
- Tool Projection
- Multi-Station Tool Locators for Turrets
Save BIG! Update before May 28, 2020!
If you update from Mastercam X9 now, we will be able to extend our support to you in getting up to speed and successfully using a modern version of Mastercam. Please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about updating your Mastercam systems.