CAD/CAM Mastercam Products
CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES INC. of Southern California offers a wide selection of Mastercam products to make your shop experience and operations that much easier. Speed and efficiencies are built right into the Mastercam software at no extra cost to you. For top technology and powerful benefits, contact us and learn how you can use Mastercam with your processes!
Mastercam Milling Solutions can grow with your business.
Give your shop the best possible foundation for fast and efficient milling. From general purpose methods such as optimized pocketing to highly specialized toolpaths like 5-axis turbine cutting, with Mastercam Mill, your parts are produced faster, with greater accuracy, quality, and repeatability. Many of the products we use every day are made with the help of Mastercam Mill. This software delivers a full array of machining strategies and so much more. Mastercam milling solutions can be customized to what your shop needs today and easily scaled to meet your future manufacturing needs.
Mastercam Lathe gives you a set of tools that impact your entire process. From the streamlined CAD engine and solid model machining, to powerful roughing and finishing.
Our lathe solutions give you a set of tools to turn your parts exactly as you need them. Mastercam Lathe provides easy roughing, grooving, threading, parting, boring, drilling, and finishing routines for increased productivity. Mastercam Lathe also delivers a set of C-axis programming tools, with greatly expanded options when combined with Mastercam Mill, such as face contour and drilling and cross contour and drilling.
- Integrated CAD for CAM provides a powerful set of tools for creating and manipulating wireframe, surfaces, STL, and solids data including MBD information (with select translators).
- Advanced toolpath strategies turn parts with greater efficiency and precision.
Mill Turn streamlines programming on complex machines with intelligent job setups that are keyed to the exact machine in your shop.
Mastercam Mill-Turn streamlines programming of high-power multistream machine centers for increased performance and safety. These multitasking CNC machines reduce multiple setups, manual part handling, redundant fixturing, and idle time for improved productivity in manufacturing. Using Mastercam’s proven milling and lathe toolpaths, this software simplifies the programming process for mill-turn machines with job setups keyed to the exact machine in your shop.
- Optimization, synchronization, and visualization in a single platform.
- Automation to easily manage complex operations between multiple machine data streams.
- Efficient milling, turning, and drilling operations with fewer setups at high speed.
- Program simple lathes in addition to complex machines.
Mastercam Router is the next generation of our popular program.
When you invest in a CNC router, you want the right software driving it to maximize productivity and avoid downtime due to costly errors. Mastercam Router delivers the right tool exactly when you need it. Anyone with a CNC router, from the home hobbyist to professional manufacturers, can appreciate the ease, speed, and reliability of Mastercam Router. The software delivers industry-proven NC programming for safe and efficient router machining of everything from wood to composite materials.
- From CAD inception to part completion, Mastercam Router is designed as a comprehensive solution for manufacturing productivity.
- Mastercam Router supports features that are unique to CNC routers, including toolpath and geometry nesting, block drill support, aggregate head support, saw cutting support, and full 2- through 5-axis cutting.
With basic and advanced machining strategies, this add-on improves competitiveness for your shop.
Improve your productivity with simultaneous 4- and 5-axis machining capability for Mastercam. Mastercam Multiaxis offers a wide range of multiaxis machining strategies—both basic and advanced. Multiaxis toolpaths are also very useful for advanced control on 3-axis machines. With Mastercam, you have complete control over three crucial elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern, tool axis control, and collision avoidance. Tilt axis limits control the tool angle to ensure the toolpath will not violate machine tool limits.
- Delivers multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing, including stock model awareness.
- Tilt axis limits control the tool angle to ensure the toolpath will not gouge your part or violate machine tool limits.
- Advanced gouge-checking and a 5-axis safe zone around the part help ensure safe cuts in even the most complex operations.
- Works with Mastercam Mill 3D, Mastercam Router 3D, Mastercam Mill-Turn, and Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS® products to generate 5-axis code to run virtually any CNC machine.
- Support for advanced tool geometries is included as standard.
The curve 5-axis cuts 3D chain or surface edges, and the drill 5-axis simplifies the creation of 3-to-5 axis drilling output for holes in a part.
5-Axis Curve Machining and Drilling helps you make better use of the capabilities that 5-axis machines provide. Your multiaxis machine is capable of drilling holes from different angles with a single fixture setup, saving time and increasing productivity. The power of multiaxis drill becomes apparent on parts that contain multiple holes with center lines pointing in different directions. Tool axis control is what separates multiaxis toolpaths from normal surface, chain, and point toolpaths. The ability to manipulate the angle of the tool, relative to the cut pattern, puts a greater amount of control in your hands. The cut speed, finish quality, and tool life can all be improved with tool axis control.
Complex 5-axis complications is creating toolpaths for impellers, fans, and marine screws alike. The Blade Expert is a custom application that smooths out the toolpath and results in a top quality cut pattern.
Generating toolpaths for impellers, fans, and marine propellers is a complex 5-axis challenge. Machining these multibladed shapes usually requires special multistep, multiaxis programming, but Mastercam Blade Expert provides a comprehensive solution for various blade configurations. The interface follows the Mastercam standard used by all Multiaxis toolpaths, ensuring a short learning curve and successful deployment. Blade Expert turns your multiblade machining challenges into routine solutions:
- Remove the material from between the blades.
- Finish the blades/splitters.
- Finish the floor.
- Finish the fillets.
The Port Expert minimizes additional motion at the machine, which creates a more efficient toolpath with a high quality finish.
Mastercam Port Expert facilitates toolpath generation for CNC cylinder head porting. It is a fast and easy-to-use software for creating multiaxis toolpaths within cylinder head ports, complex tubes, or deep pockets. This software creates accurate, efficient porting motion on surface patches or solid body data. It minimizes unnecessary motion at the machine, which results in a highly efficient toolpath with superior finish quality.
- Toolpath motion can be limited to either end of a port or allowed inside both ends of a port, meeting in the middle.
- When cutting from both ends of a port, there is an integrated link move between the cuts, as well a seamless transition where the two cuts meet.
- Port Expert creates finishing motion that runs parallel to, or perpendicular to the flow direction.
- Port Expert works seamlessly with Mastercam Mill 3D and Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS Mill 3D.
Mastercam’s streamlined CAD engine makes design work easier than ever before. Each piece of geometry you create is live, letting you quickly modify it until it’s exactly what you want.
Mastercam Design is a computer-aided design solution that simplifies the creation of even the most complex parts with a robust suite of CAD tools. Design is included with Mastercam’s suite of CAM solutions. It is also available as a standalone product. From fixing flaws in an imported model, to creating fixtures for work holding on a machine-and so much more, this powerful CAD engine includes modeling and prep tools for CAM programmers to get parts on and off machines quickly.
- Comprehensive CAD platform.
- Direct modeling, file import functionality, and model prep.
- CAD for CAM supports production efficiency.
With Mastercam, you have complete control over the wire motion, angle, entries, exits, and much more. And, you get that control in a clear, easy to understand way.
Fast, easy, and productive—the way programming should be. Mastercam Wire is a solution for programming CNC Wire EDM machines. Mastercam’s suite of 2-axis and 4-axis wirepaths lets you choose the best method for the results you need, with control over the wire motion, angle, entries and exits, and much more. And you get that control in a clear, easy to understand way.
- Full-featured design capabilities support any combination of modeling, from wireframe to surfaces to solid models.
- Automatic lead-in and lead-out strategies, fast, flexible tab creation, and no core cutting make Mastercam Wire a powerful tool for quickly programming parts.
- Intelligent NC programming lets you build a library of machining strategies that automatically adapt to new models.
- Mastercam Wire compliments the functionality of other products such as Mastercam Mill and Lathe.
Renishaw Productivity programs and simulates a Renishaw probe for the machine tool you are using. This is a new product that can be integrated into your CNC programs for better productivity.
Productivity+ gives you the ability to use a Renishaw measuring probe on a machine tool to update fixture offsets, tooling offsets, program orientation, and report on critical dimensions and tolerances. It also assists in lights-out manufacturing and running a machine tool without an operator. Productivity+ provides an easy-to-use platform for incorporating simple measurement functionality and more advanced in-process intelligence into machining programs. It can simplify a wide range of measurement and process control tasks, such as component set-up, verification of critical features, and process development.
- Program and simulate a Renishaw probe for your machine tool.
- Improve process control and reporting of your machine tool’s performance.
- Available with Mastercam Mill and Mastercam for SOLIDWORKS® products.
- Perform simple measurements and alignments to set up and validate your parts at the machine tool.
NCSIMUL is the all-in-one solution for smart CNC machining embedding 5 axis simulation software.
CNC Software virtually builds the real-life machining environment to avoid errors, decrease set-up times and switch CNC program between machines. It performs to increase shop floor productivity and reduce manufacturing costs. NCSIMUL is the all-in-one solution for smart CNC machining embedding 5 axis simulation software.
With Moldplus, save time and money on solutions that will get your designs finished sooner, manufactured, and shipped shortly after.
With Moldplus, save time and money on solutions that will get your designs finished sooner, manufactured, and shipped shortly after. Moldplus features a wide range of tools for optimal mold machining. This application creates streamlined geometry for Curve 5-axis machining and generating toolpaths. The Moldplus offers a significantly improved design that creates overall more efficient and timely operations.
Master3DGage’s handy, quick-mount CMM system allows easy setup for on-demand measurement and inspections anywhere on the shop floor.
Master3DGage’s handy, quick-mount CMM system allows easy setup for on-demand measurement and inspections anywhere on the shop floor. Use Master3DGage right on your machine to verify parts quickly, in process, without removing or repositioning them.