CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES INC.
as of August 28, 2019
Your Personal Information
Your “Personal Information” is any information associated with your personal identity that can be used to identify, contact, or locate you.
When you visit our Site, we may collect the following Personal Information from you:
– Information about the device you used to access the Site, such as your computer hardware and operating system.
– Information about your use of the Site, such as your IP address and geographical location.
On the “Contact” page on our Site, you can submit a form to contact CCCS. The types of Personal Information that may be collected on this page includes, but is not limited to:
– Your name
– The name of your company
– Your email address
– Your phone number
– Any other information that you choose to share with us
Use of Your Personal Information
CCCS may use Personal Information provided by users of our Site for several reasons, including but not limited to the following:
– To administer and manage our Site.
– To help improve the user experience for our Site.
– To respond to any questions or inquiries that you send to us.
– To analyze the use of our Site.
– Any other purposes that you authorize.
Cookies and How We Use Them
When you visit our Site, we may place small text files called “cookies” and other analytical codes (“Cookies”) on your device, browser or the webpage you are viewing. Cookies are only placed on your device if you provide your consent.
– To enable you to access and use our Site and its features.
– To collect anonymous information about our Site’s users, such as your system and preferences, so we can identify any issues with our Site and improve your user experience.
– To provide you with personalized marketing information.
– To ensure the security of our Site.
– Generally, Cookies do not typically contain any Personal Information, other than general information about people who use our Site, their locations, and how they access the Site. However, some of your Personal Information may be linked to the information obtained from Cookies.
When you visit our Site, you will have the option to allow Cookies to be placed on your device. You are not obligated to allow Cookies on your device. However, if you do not enable Cookies, you may experience problems accessing or using certain features on our Site.
If you want to receive more information about the Cookies we use, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Your Right to Access and Modify Personal Information
As a user on our Site, you have the following rights at any time:
– You can request information about our collection of your Personal Information, what kinds of Personal Information we have collected, and how we are using it.
– You can request access to your Personal Information. We will send you a copy of your Personal Information so that you can review it and raise any issues with how we process it.
– You can correct or update any Personal Information that we have collected.
– You can request a transfer of your Personal Information to you or any other person in a readily available, technically feasible format.
– You can request that we restrict certain types of processing of your Personal Information.
– You can withdraw your consent to use your Personal Information. In other words, you can request that we delete your Personal Information if we do not have a good reason to process it.
If you want to contact us about any of your rights listed above, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Once CCCS determines that we no longer need your Personal Information, we will securely delete it.
Protection of Your Personal Information
CCCS uses reasonable technical and administrative measures to protect any of your Personal Information that we have collected from unauthorized use or disclosure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet is completely secure. CCCS has adopted procedures to help us address any suspected personal data breach, and we will notify users of our Site and any applicable regulator of a data breach if we are legally required to do so.
Please do not send CCCS any sensitive Personal Information by e-mail. If you are concerned that your use of our Site or your communications with CCCS are not secure, please notify us of the problem immediately by contacting us using the contact information provided below.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Other Disclosures of Your Personal Information
CCCS may also disclose Personal Information for any of the following reasons:
– If we are required to do so pursuant law, regulation or governmental order.
– If we have a good-faith belief that disclosure is necessary to comply with governmental or regulatory investigations or legal proceedings.
– If we are required to do so in response to subpoenas, search warrants, or court orders.
If we are required to disclose your Personal Information for any of the above-listed reasons, please note that we may not be able to ensure that any recipients of your Personal Information will maintain its privacy and security.
We may also disclose your Personal Information to our subsidiaries or affiliates if reasonably necessary for business purposes. Further, CCCS may disclose your Personal Information in the event CCCS is involved in a merger, acquisition, corporate restructuring, or the like.
This Site is not intended for children under the age of 13, and CCCS does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any Personal Information on this Site or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received any Personal Information from a child under the age of 13 without verifying the parents’ consent, we will promptly delete that information. If you are the parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and think we may have collected information about your child, please contact us at email@example.com, or by using the contact information listed below.
If you have any complaints about our collection of your Personal Information, you can contact us using the contact information provided below, or if you believe we have violated your privacy rights, you can submit a complain to the appropriate data protection regulator.
CAD/CAM CONSULTING SERVICES INC.
810 Lawrence Drive, Suite 220
Newbury Park, CA 91320